Photography and video policy
Every child in our care deserves to be protected from the misuse of photographic and video images of themselves, taken whilst they attend the Nursery.
It is our policy to use photographs taken in the nursery to support the children’s learning and also to record children’s individual progress. Photographs recorded in nursery as part of a normal day are taken using a digital camera and are only taken by members of the staff team. Room Leaders/Coordinators are the only staff members permitted to sign a camera in/out.
Additional photographs or images may be taken of children as part of the work of the Nursery and may be taken by an outside photographer or other parents (during the Christmas production) In the case of outside agencies taking photographs for marketing purposes, the nursery will seek written, parental permission from families that they agree for their child to be included. Should a parent prefer their child not to take part then any images taken will be deleted. Individual children will not be included if written permission is not given by the child’s family.
Photographs/videos are taken to:
• support the learning of each child’s individual record
• illustrate work on display around the school building
Photographs may also be taken in the following ways:
• Whenever possible, photos taken by outside agencies will be taken so that individual children are difficult to identify. The photo will be taken from a distance or from behind.
• At times, photos of children in nursery will be taken by the local press to promote a particular event/activity. The parent registration form asks for permission in advance for their child to be included. No surname will be used.
• The nursery also uses 2 separate photographers who take both formal and informal photos of the children on separate occasions in the year which can be purchased by the child’s parents/carers. In the case of an individual photo they will only be made available to the individual child’s parents. In the case of individual or group photos, orders will only be taken from the parents of the children involved.
Parent’s use of cameras/videos in nursery
Parents/carers will be invited to record their child’s inclusion in group events at Christmas and other celebrations through the use of photographs or video on the understanding that they will not publish any material on the internet as the Nursery has no control over these images once they are in the public domain.
We will ensure that the children of parents/carers who do not wish their child to be photographed or videoed are provided with other activities. At no time are staff permitted to bring in a camera from home, nor bring their mobile phone into the Nursery building, without express prior permission from Senior Management.
cost of zoloft at walmart
non prescription ivermectin
treatment with arimidex